2020 Event Information
Online ticket sales have ended. Tickets will be available at the door each night. Cash Only.
- January 23rd-25th
- $15 per person (ages 4 and under free) - General Admission
- Shelby County Exhibition Center - 86 Argo Road - Columbiana, AL
- Doors open at 6:00 - Event starts at 7:30
- Concessions will be available.
- The event typically lasts 2 hours with a small break in between the long round and short round. We suggest arriving early to find a seat as the event usually is a sell out crowd. The Exhibition Center is indoor and heated.
- Please stay away from the railing. Do not stand near or climb the arena panels. Only authorized personnel, event staff and contestants are permitted in the arena before, during and after the event.
- General Admission - Come early to get a seat, come later if you prefer to stand.
- For up to date information and ticket giveaways, be sure to follow our Facebook page!
What can you expect?
Professional bull riders from across the country roll into Columbiana to battle for the buckle! Home of the Shelby County Extreme Bulls, Columbiana, Alabama is stop #1 on the Southern Extreme Bull Riding tour. 35 of the top bull riders in the country will compete for thousands of dollars and a gold buckle! Each cowboy will attempt to ride their bull for 8 seconds. If they do, they will be awarded a score. The top 8 scoring cowboys will get on an additional bull in the short round and a go round champion will be crowned after the top scores are totaled!
Each night will start with an action packed light show filled with pyrotechnics as each bull rider is introduced into the arena. The bull riders will be paired with the best bucking bulls in the country as they try to conquer these beast for a heart pounding 8 seconds of action. Professional Rodeo Funny Man, Jake Wilcox, will also keep you entertained with funny jokes, tricks, acts, and sing a longs that will have the whole family laughing and crying.
Get ready Shelby County!!!! This is gonna be good.